quarta-feira, 7 de dezembro de 2011

The violence in Brazilian schools

The violence in Brazilian schools is increasing more and more. According to research conducted by the Department of Education, 86% of Brazilian public schools, has suffered some kind of severe violence such as fights and disrespect to the authorities, involving teachers and students. The numbers are really scary.

The data are available at: http://www.udemo.org.br/Violencia%20nas%20Escolas%202008.htm

8 comentários:

  1. Teacher and group,

    I chose to talk about education, for work in this area and violence in schools is something that I care really, that's part of my reality. Take this opportunity to speak, reported that violence does not happen only in schools but also happens in private schools.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. The violence in Brazil it's gettin bigger. Look, in schools, a place of education, intellectual development of students... That's terrible!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. The basis of a developed country is education. I think very sad when I read reports about the lack of respect in schools. In a place of learning and education, there is lack it.
    (Lívia)

    ResponderExcluir
  4. I agree with Livia. The education is the most important area to improve the developed in a country.

    ResponderExcluir
  5. I agree with Livia e Gustavo. Education is the basis of the development of the nations.

    Rafael Peixoto

    ResponderExcluir
  6. Who really learned respect the other for love? Humans stopped using force to raise children, but didn't use anything to replace. This coupled with the lack of time with their children and other disabilities to educate their children properly, caused children to become as we are today.

    ResponderExcluir
  7. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderExcluir
  8. I'm also a teacher and I'm really scared about the violence in schools, and sometimes the violence come from parents too, not only from students.
    Some parents developed a stranger behavior to think that they children are always correct.
    They didn't notice that one of the school aims is to prepare the students for real life, and in real life people have to assume their mistakes and pay for them.
    I hope that the parents can learn to say no to their children when it is needed.

    ResponderExcluir