quinta-feira, 8 de dezembro de 2011

*" A good night's sleep isn’t a luxury, IT'S a necessity"

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/31/health/31brody.html?_r=1&ref=health

Brody (2011) talks a little bit in the article about her life experience with sleeping, and she says that "studies have shown that people function is best after seven to eight hours of sleep", but she can't lights - out at 10 p.m, because something seems to interfere most of her nights.
She talks about the adults night sleep from United States , and about the bad habits comes with the aging.
The article talks about health benefits and Jane gives tips about a good night sleep and health.

Grazielle Diniz

3 comentários:

  1. I really like the article because we all know about the consequences that a bad night’s sleep can really cause in our daily life.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. I think very important to have a good night sleep, but I have not normally. I Rarely got sleep eight hours per night.

    Oh my goodness, I need to get eight hours of sleep per night.

    ResponderExcluir
  3. I again with Alfred. It have a good night sleep is important to health,to mood,and to the activities of the day! But, I sleep only 5 hours a day. For me this is few.

    ResponderExcluir