quarta-feira, 7 de dezembro de 2011

Gossip 02

Zac Efron arrived into JFK Airport in New York City on Tuesday evening (6/12). He was clad a grey shirt, black jacket and grey trousers, the former "High School Musical" star shuffled through the always-busy metro terminal while in the Big Apple to promote his new movie "New Year's Eve". (http://celebrity-gossip.net)
By Alfred Gimpel

2 comentários:

  1. As I said in comments regarding the information on the actor Thiago Lacerda, the gossip sites only fulfill their goal, which is to disseminate information about the lives of famous people. But particularly, I do not like to follow this kind of news.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. People and cameras looking for you all the time should be scary! Artists must learn to handle it very well, because in a bad mood day, you should be polite to everyone. I could not deal with such a lack of privacy.
    (Lívia)

    ResponderExcluir