quinta-feira, 8 de dezembro de 2011

The subjects that I have chosen are:

I have decided to read about health care because I am studying to become a nurse and I know it is an important subject for everyone including me.

The subjects that I have chosen are:

*" When sinus problems won't go away"
* "30 years in, we are still learning from AIDS"
*" A good night's sleep isn’t a luxury; it’s a necessity"

When I was reading, I had a hard time with vocabulary and the article’s interpretation, but I really enjoy reading news.


* “When sinus problems won't go away”

http://www.nytimes.com/ref/health/healthguide/esn-sinusitis-ess.html?ref=health

The article talks about sinus problems. Chen, 2011 starts the text talking about the millions of people that have medical interventions unresolved sinus and he also talks about medical evolution treatments.
The doctors are now looking more chronic about sinusitis, and they think that is more of an inflammatory disease process than asthma.
The text shows that the scientists are searching about what causes the inflammation in the first place. Chen also says that bacteria can cause chronic sinusitis in patients with Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Staphylococcus aureus.

Um comentário:

  1. I really enjoy very much to read the article, because Chen talked about many interesting things that I have learned in college this semester. Grazielle Diniz

    ResponderExcluir