quarta-feira, 7 de dezembro de 2011

WHAT CIGARETTE SMOKE DOES TO YOUR BODY

BRAIN: Causes strokes. Nicotine reaches the brain 10 seconds after you inhale

STOMACH: Raises risk for cancer and peptic ulcers.

HEART: Gives you a two-times-higher risk of heart attack than a nonsmoker. Just one to five cigarettes a day can double your heart-attack risk.

FERTILITY: Increases the odds that you won’t ovulate or conceive. Smoking while pregnant decreases the normal oxygen supply to your fetus; your risk of miscarriage is 39 percent higher. It’s also associated with stillbirths and low-birth-weight babies.


Name: Silvania Maria da Silva Marques

8 comentários:

  1. Group,

    I just posted the above information, but the author is Silvania's. I posted for her, because she could not participate in the blog with the invitation that was sent by email.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. I knew that smoking caused much damage to health, but the specific information of Silvania made ​​me stop and think in this situation. Personally, I do not smoke and do not intend to ever smoke, but I have close relatives who smoke and I regret it.

    ResponderExcluir
  3. I think it's very important to talk about the health, because we need to care for our health to live well and have a long life!

    ResponderExcluir
  4. The things is don't start smoking. Once you did, your body starts to be dependent of the drug. Smoking among others, brings a lot of bad consequences for health and to know about the damages may help some addicts to stop with it or - even better - not start.
    (Lívia)

    ResponderExcluir
  5. I dislike cigarette. My mother is a addict and I fight ever with her becouse the other people can't be a passive smoker because it.

    ResponderExcluir
  6. I study Medicine and how one future doctor who knows the risks of cigarette, I dislike cigarettes and try to show the people the risk of them.

    Rafael Peixoto

    ResponderExcluir
  7. There no calm smoker. FACT! And I think that cigarrette make something like a heightened sense of deep breathing, which causes the person to calm down. But in this case without making the work she has the steps of a deep breath. Among other little things as if distracted with something in hand that distracts the mind over the state of constant anxiety.

    ResponderExcluir
  8. Very nice topic! I hate cigarette.
    I had a sister who started smoking when she was 18 years old and she died when she was only 33, because of cancer.
    I usually advice people to don't smoke, but most of them seem don't believe in the damage that cigarette can cause.

    ResponderExcluir